Fees & Payment
- First introductory 15 minute call session free of any charge
- In person sessions (50 minutes) are £65 before 5pm and £70 after 5pm
- Personal assessment £65 (60minutes)
- Sessions are most commonly in place every week so please do bear this in mind when considering your availability and the costing.
- Limited concessions for low earners and students/unemployed for daytime appointments. From £50 (discounts depend on day and time agreed) Proof of status will be required if concessions are made.
- 48 hours notice is required to cancel your booked session, please note that full session cost will be due if less than this notice is given (I will do my best to reschedule but cannot guarantee this).
- For Chislehurst practise the 162 and 269 bus stops at Chislehurst station and it is approx a 8-10 min walk going to the end of the station approach road and turning left in to Chislehurst road with the bickley pub being on your right.
- Coaching Investment is arranged at £225 for 1.5 hours and discounts available for block booking packages details available upon request.
Fully air conditioned space for your comfort
Why should my registered status matter to clients?
- I belong on the BACP Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists,it is a public record of therapists who have met the required standards for registration.These standards cover supervision, training, continuing professional development and a contractual commitment to the BACP ethical framework.
- The main purpose of the register is to protect the public and help you find a therapist you can trust. It aims to reassure clients,employers and the general public that a BACP Registered practitioner,such as myself, adheres to high standards of proficiency,professionalism and good practice.
- the BACP Register was set up in 2012 and was the first psychological therapists’ register to be accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care,an independent body accountable to the government it was set up following the Health and Social Care Act 2012,to over see health regulators such as then General Medical Council.It developed the Accredited Register Scheme to quality assure registered practitioners working across a range of social care settings.
Qualifications and continuing professional development
- CPCAB Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling. (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Studies
- CPCAB Certificate in Counselling Skills
- CPCAB Introduction to Counselling Skills
- Bereavement Training (BCBS)
- Psychiatry Update GP Seminar (London Bridge Hospital)
- Couples Counselling (Westmeria)
- Certificate of Proficiency (BACP)
- Practioner Diploma in Executive Coaching (AoEC London)
- Volunteered at Relate(The Relationship People)
- Volunteer Westmeria Counselling and Training College
- Volunteer Executive Coaching Euler Hermes (Canary Wharf)
- Volunteer Coaching for people in business
- Intergrating Coaching into Therapy (BACP Birmingham)
- CBT Diploma (Psychology Academy)
- NICE guidelines and study on anxiety (AnxietyUK)
- Dept of Health Information Governance training
- Working with suicide workshop April 2018
- BACP Accredited Status (2018)
Accredited register membership